Ufone Daily Pakistan Offer With this exciting offer, all of Pakistan will stay connected through Ufone. So keep surfing the mobile internet and calling all your loved ones for just Rs 18 (TTC) per day and that too 24 hours straight!
How to subscribe Ufone Daily Pakistan Offer
- Activation code: Dial * 888 #
- Valid until: 24 hours
- Remaining credits : * 707 #
Some Related Ufone Packages:
Ufone Sim Lagao Offer
Ufone Super Card Plus
Heavy monthly ufone
Ufone monthly light
Max Monthly Ufone
Terms and conditions
- This attractive offer is available to all Reliance subscribers!
- PTCL prefix rates are free and there are never any additional charges for calls except 15 paisa per call when using your phone number.
- When a customer reaches 10MB of data usage on their mobile connection (GPRS), standard charges apply, so it would be best if they subscribe early before reaching this limit; otherwise, an additional expense will occur each month, unless someone subscribes at least twice during a billing cycle, in which case 100 minutes each time can be added at no additional cost
Also Read: Ufone Sim Lagao Offer Latest Package
Ufone is an affordable, reliable, high-speed mobile service provider in Pakistan. It offers a wide range of services that meet the needs of every Pakistani from the moment they wake up until they go to bed. There are no hidden charges or the like. surprises await you with this offer! All you need to do is top up your account with Rs 18 (incl. Tax) daily and enjoy all day internet browsing as well as unlimited local and international calling on one number!
Khizer Tariq a professional blogger and entrepreneur struggling to grow his business effectively, across the internet with new strategies.—
He has been working for a long time in the Digital World since 2015. He has seen many revolutionary changes in SEO, YouTubing & Freelancing Businesses.—
Moreover, Khizer Tariq is a passionate writer. He has great grip in blog writing, scriptwriting, copywriting, and sales copy.—
If you need to consult him, navigate to the contact us page.