Using the Nadra Centralized Complaint Management System (NCCMS), the registered complaint status can be easily tracked.
Just follow these simple steps below:
Method # 1 — Online Tracking
- Go to the Track Complaint
- Enter your “COMPLAINT NUMBER / شکایت نمبر”
- Then, click on Search Complaint
- The latest Status will be shown up
Method # 2 — Tracking via Helpline
Another way to track the complaint is via helpline number.
- Call to 1777
- Talk to the Customer Representative
- Tell him the Tracking Number
- He will inform you about the latest processing
Also Read: Nadra e sahulat software
As a content writer, business student, and non-fiction book reader, Muhammad Husain has a keen interest in observing Pakistani organizations and sharing his knowledge and insights on a variety of topics. Bringing a unique blend of practicality and creativity to articles on Pakistani business operations and personal experiences.
I am dedicated to creating informative and engaging content that inspires readers to learn more about Pakistani culture.
3 thoughts on “How to Track Status of NADRA Registered Complaint?”
I am unable track my complain status
Make sure to enter the correct tracking ID or Login to your account to see the details.