Back in 2008, NADRA launched e-Sahulat services. It is a network of franchises across various cities of Pakistan, which provides low-cost e-services to its customers. Users can perform electronic transactions like paying the Utility Bills, sending and receiving the payments. All the transactions are encrypted and secured. So, you don’t have to worry about any mishap.
E-Sahulat was established to increase the services experience in rural areas. Similarly, there are more than 12,000 outlets network delivering to local citizens. It is one of the most significant bill collectors in Pakistan — The government’s payments are also distributed via e-Sahulat, including Pension and Zakat donations.
Current list of services by NADRA e-Sahulat:
- Utility Bill Payments
- Funds Transfer – Domestic Transactions
- Zakat & Pension
- Citizen Verification
- Micro Finance Loan Collection
- Student Fee Collection
- Donation Collection
- Identity Card – CNIC Fee Collection
- Mobile Load / Top-up
- e-PINs of All Network Providers
All these services add convenience to the day-to-day life of its customers. E-Sahulat also provides branchless banking experience.
You can also apply as an owner for the e-Sahulat franchise. Here are the requirements mention below:
Applying FOR E-SAHULAT FRANCHISE
- CNIC — National Identity Card
- Ongoing Business
- Bank Clearance
- No Criminal Record
For more information, you can contact at NADRA e-Sahulat helpline.
NADRA E-SAHULAT HEAD OFFICE: ISLAMABAD
Address: Mauve Area, Plot 30, G-10/4, Islamabad.
Timings: Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
List of NADRA E-SAHULAT REGIONAL OFFICES
How to Install Nadra e Sahulat Software
Here’s how you can install the E-Sahulat application:
- Visit the website e-sahulat
- Click Franchise Login from the menu.
- Enter Login Credentials and Sign in
- On the left side menu, click on Downloads
- At the top, the first option appears to download E-Sahulat software
- Click to save & run the exe. file for installation.
- Follow the instruction as Install, the Software
You can also watch the video for a more detailed guide.
I hope all the above information is helpful to you.