Getting a vaccination is necessary for all Pakistani citizens. Vaccinated people can enter shopping malls, restaurants, banks, petrol pumps, and even dine-in at restaurants. While non-vaccinated people can’t enjoy these activities.
That’s why everyone needs to get injected as soon as possible. But if you’re partially or fully vaccinated. Then you must have a certificate while going outside.
Here’s how you can download your covid-19 vaccination certificate:
- Open NIMS website.
- Enter the required data in fields.
- i.e (CNIC, Issue Date & Re-Captcha)
- Now Select your Nationality as “Pakistani”
- Tick ✔ the “Terms & Conditions” and click “Accept & Continue”
- Add your Debit/Credit card details & pay PKR 100
- Take a screenshot of the Payment Receipt or save it.
- After continuing, review the given information. And correct any mistakes that occur.
- Download and print your covid-19 e-certificate from NIMS
Note: Afghan refugees get their vaccine certificate by entering (POR )Proof of Registration.
Those who can’t access certificates online. NADRA is providing its offline service.
- Visit the nearest NADRA center.
- Get a Token Number
- Present your CNIC
- Pay PKR 100/- fees.
- Get your Certificate.
Importance of Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate:
- The need to take entry in public or private places.
- Most essential document to travel abroad or inside the country.
- Offices, Workplaces, Universities, Colleges, Schools, and many other institutes allow only vaccinated people.
- You can dine-in in various restaurants by showing the certificate.
Also Read: Nadra frc
Hi it’s Hussain Bhatti. I’m passionate to write about Pakistani corporate culture and the operations performed in these organizations. Moreover, my hobby is to read self-help, non-fiction & history books.