If you’re not familiar with NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC). This certificate reflects the family member’s record in the National Database System. Whenever relatives apply for a family member visa FRC is a must requirement. Without FRC, one can’t travel abroad, even for higher education purposes.
Likewise, an FRC certificate is necessary to get the ownership of property. Whether you buy a plot, house, or shop or sell it.
There are various conditions applicable for applying FRC. Like By birth, By Marriage and By Adoption.
Fees for Family Registration Certificate:
Charges to apply for FRC is PKR 1000/- whether you use it online or offline.
The estimated time duration at NADRA Centre is a couple of minutes, online processing may take up to 1-2 days.
- Passport size pictures with a white background having dimensions of 350 x 467.
Method # 1 — Applying via NADRA Centers
Visit your nearest NADRA Centre with documents and the person who wants registration.
FRC By Birth
It includes the record of parents and siblings and requires the following documents:
- CNIC/NICOP/POC of sibling and parents both.
- Child Registration Certificate & Pictures of family members only those who are younger than 18 years.
Important Note: Family members not registered in the NADRA database can’t be linked. Till their record is updated in the database.
FRC By Marriage
When applying FRC By Marriage, the procedure will remain the same. Except for the documents of parents and siblings. This time you have to provide them:
- CNIC/NICOP/POC of your children and spouse.
FRC By Adoption
Follow these steps to get registered your adopted child:
- Visit the nearest NADRA Centre.
- Present your child
- Your Family record is renewed.
- Analyze the provided information
- Collect your printed FRC certificate
Note: You can only apply for registration by adoption if your child is below 21 years.
The benefit of applying via Centre is you get the certificate on the spot.
Method # 2 — Applying Online: Pak-Identity
To provide their customers with ease and access. NADRA launched Pak-Identity so, you can apply for FRC and different services without visiting the centres.
Follow these simple steps to apply:
- Go to the official Website of Pak-Identity
- Login to your account and Create a new one (if not registered)
- Enter your CNIC number
- Add pictures
- Now Submit your application
You will receive the certificate pdf at the given email address in 24-48 hours (after applying).
For more details visit nearest NADRA Centre or Call at: