Parents usually take the kids to new places to make their weekends enjoyable. If you have already visited the heritage places, it’s time to explore the indoor & outdoor famous places to visit in Lahore.
Top 5 Famous Places to visit in Lahore with Family
Family outings are a staple of Lahori culture; even small gatherings are adequately enjoyed. There are many things to do across the globe when you’re traveling. Whether dining outside or kids entertainment stuff, you can find multiple spots for family-fun activities in every town Here are some clean, adventurous and famous places in Lahore for couples, families & friends:
1) Lahore Zoo: Best Place to visit in Lahore for Fun
The Lahore Zoo is the largest in Pakistan, with 1378 animals and 135 species. An ideal place to visit with your kids. They will enjoy seeing the natural habitats they learned in their school books. However, the exposure of animals give them the sense of caring the wildlife.
After the development by the Wildlife Department, there are more fun activities to do. Some are mentioned below:
- Horse Riding
- Jumping castle
- Marsh Crocodiles
Similar Attractions & Activities
- Camel Ride
- Mechanical Elephant Ride
- Face painting
- Drawing Competition
Things to take care at Zoo:
- Don’t feed animals.
- Maintain a safe distance from the cages.
- Don’t eat without washing or sanitizing your hands.
- Get first aid instantly if an injury occurs.
Entry fee at the Zoo
- Child: Rs.20/- per person
- Adult: Rs.40/- per person
- 9:00 am to Sunset
- Cycle: Rs.10/-
- Motorbike & Rickshaw: Rs.20/-
- Car: Rs.40/-
- Mini Bus: Rs.100/-
- Bus: Rs.200/-
Note: The fee is only for a single vehicle.
Lahore Zoo Contact Info
Phone: (0423) 6314684
2) Sozo Water Park
The Sozo water park is an ideal picnic point for school trips and family outings. I can confidently say that no one in Lahore who doesn’t know about this water park. To beat the heat of the sunny weather, people plan to come here and have lunch and refreshments.
Meanwhile, there are tons of water-sports activities for every age group inside this water land. In addition, they dedicated separate pools and slides for females and ladies.
Slides at SOZO
- Bullet Drop Water Slide (recently added)
- Racer Slides
- Free-fall Slide
- Wave Pool
- Similar Attractions
Timings: 10 am- 6 pm
Address: Canal Bank Road, near Jallo Park, Lahore – Pakistan
3) Air Safari
Now Lahoris can enjoy the aerial view of the city of gardens from above. Air Safari is exclusively for citizens to capture the ground views on their memory. Likewise, your kids will remember this experience even when they grow old.
The flight is directly operated from Walton Airport Lahore under the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
Some information you keep in your mind before booking your aerial ride:
- Weather conditions or any technical fault may delay the flight. But you will see it in the following upcoming slots.
- Flights are available six days a week, but not on Sunday.
Due to limited service, they reserve the tickets on a come first-served basis. So, if you’re interested in the air safari ride, make sure to book 2-3 days early.
Although, it is not a place to visit but an experience.
Ticket Prices, Ride Duration & Area Coverage
- Starting from Rs.5,500/- per person (regular seat)
- Standard Flight — Rs.11,000/- for 2 persons – 12 to 15 mins flight
- Model Town
- Garden Town
- Nearby areas
- Extended Flight — Rs.22,000/- per couple – 25 to 30 mins flight
- Cover Old City
- Badshahi Mosque
- And Hiran Minar Shekhupura
- Standard flight 1 person (Co-Pilot Seat) — Rs.11,000/- each & 12 to 15 mins flight
- Longer Extended flights (available upon demand)
To book your ride:
Call at: +92 311 1222742
Email: [email protected]
4) Lahore Sightseeing Bus Tour
The bus tour is also known as Double Decker Bus — the only official tour of Lahore publicly. Especially for those who haven’t explored Lahore’s heritage, this service is a gift to discover the city in a limited time.
Here is the location you go to during your day trip:
- Badshahi Mosque
- Lahore Fort
- Tomb of Jahangir
- Shalimar Gardens
- Data Darbar Shrine
- Chauburji Roundabout
- Wagah Border Lahore (near Jallo Park)
Book your Tour Online
- Go to Reservations – TDCP Sightseeing Lahore
- Fill the required data in cells.
- You’ll receive a confirmation call.
Ticket Prices of Sightseeing Tour
- Senior Citizens 65+ FREE
- Disabled Person FREE
- General (City Tour) Rs.400/- (per person)
- General (Wagah Border) Rs.500/- (per person)
Contact Numbers of TDCP Lahore
Twin Cities Fares
- Disabled Person FREE
- General Rs.400/- (per person)
- Students Rs.400/-
Contact Numbers of TDCP Rawalpindi & Islamabad
- Disabled Person FREE
- General Rs.200/- (per person)
- Students Rs.200/-
Contact Numbers of TDCP Bahawalpur
- No eatables are allowed on the bus.
- The ticket is valid on the date of purchase.
- The pass is non-refundable & for a round trip.
- Make sure to stay with the group during the journey.
Also Read: Malls in lahore
5) Sinbad’s Wonder Land
Since 1991, Sindbad’s Wonderland has been the leader of the family entertainment industry in Pakistan. This indoor recreational park fits every age group of kids. Its constant innovation makes it unique from the rest.
For cleanliness and safety, Sindbad never compromises while delivering the standard their customer deserve. So, if you haven’t visited this kid’s park, it is very next to Joyland inside the Fortress Stadium Lahore.
You can even host your child’s birthday celebration and family parties here. It is divided into two sections: 1st for the arcade games lovers & another for the kid’s playing area.
- Toddler Area (under 6 years)
- Venture (3D Simulator 14+ experiences)
- Spin Zone
- Jumping Jet (under 8 years of age)
Sindbad’s Fun Card
Sindbad offers the FUN CARD for visitors. You need to balance your card and enjoy the games you want to play there. Here’s how to get your Fun Card:
- Go to Sindbad Outlet.
- Purchase your card (one time).
- Reload your account.
- Register your card to earn points.
- Redeem to play.
Register Fun Card Online
- Visit Sindbad’s official website.
- Fill out the form.
- Submit the form & you’ll receive confirmation.
Location: Fortress Stadium Circular Rd, Saddar Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Timings: Mon-Fri (3pm-12am), Sat-Sun (1pm-12am)
As the name, the place is an attraction for joy and thrilling swings for every age group. This adventure park is spread out to 6 acres of land.
Attractions at Joyland Lahore
- Free Fall Train
- Octopus Ride
- Top Spin Ride
- Food Point Area
- Birds Safari Section
- XD Motion Ride
- Pirate Boat
- Kids Rides
- Indoor Video Streaming Hall
Joyland offers promotional & discount packages for:
- Birthday Celebration
- School Tours
- Corporate Visits
Timings: Mon-Sat (03:30–12:00 am), Sun (03:00–12:00 am)
Official Social Media Handles
Call at: +92 348 8801544
Above we discussed some of the famous family spots in Lahore. Tell us in comment which one is your favorite & what was your last visit.
Hi it’s Hussain Bhatti. I’m passionate to write about Pakistani corporate culture and the operations performed in these organizations. Moreover, my hobby is to read self-help, non-fiction & history books.